June and summer are finally here, and things are heating up in Central Oregon. While last month was chock-full of races and fitness, this month, while still racing and working on our fitness, there’s also some fun and unique elements, and setup 2022 to be the best summer ever!
June 4, 2022 – Beer Chase
Gather your team for this six-person running relay spanning approximately 55 miles over one epic day. Consisting of 12 legs of varying distances (4-8 miles per leg), each runner on the team runs two legs.
The course starts at 10 Barrel Brewing in Bend, travels to Redmond, and back to finish at the Deschutes Historical Museum in downtown Bend.
Local breweries host exchange points where participants sample their craft beer throughout the course. And with 20 beers on tap at the finish line, participants can enjoy a pint from their favorite brewery!
So register for the Bend Beer Chase and take the opportunity to spend the day outdoors enjoying the views, amazing craft brews, and getting in some exercise, all while being with friends!
June 24-26, 2022 – Bend Yoga Festival
Authentic Connection, Beautiful Adventure
Namaste for three days alongside 26 presenters and attend 60+ workshops for one unforgettable experience!
- Yoga practices
- Dharma talks
- Adventure sessions like mountain biking, SUP, hiking yoga
- Mountain Air Market featuring the best of Central Oregon’s small makers and artisans. Presenters include Sianna Sherman, Christina Sell, Allie Van Fossen, and many more!
Register for a transformative weekend you’ll never forget.
Summer Live Music in Bend, OR
Mark your calendars and grab your tickets – you won’t want to miss any of these top artists at the Hayden Homes Amphitheater this June!
- 7th – ZZ Top
- 10th – Sarah McLachlan (With Special Guest, Indigo Girls)
- 14th – HAIM (With Special Guest, SASAMI)
- 15th – Barenaked Ladies (With Special Guests, Gin Blossoms and Toad the Wet Sprocket)
- 21st – Norah Jones
- 22nd – Tenacious D (With Special Guest, Puddles Pitty Party)
- 24th – Chris Isaak and Lyle Lovett and his Large Band
- 25th – “Weird Al” Yankovic: Unfortunate Return Of The Ill-Advised Vanity Tour (With Special Guest, Emo Philips)
- 26th – Dirty Heads Let’s Get It Kraken (With Special Guests, SOJA, Tribal Seeds, Artikal Sound System)
There is something for every vacationer, local and adventurer in Bend, Oregon this summer. Visit downtown Bend to get to know the locals and find something for you in our beautiful community.
Want to look back at all the amazing happenings in Bend? Check out all of our monthly blogs about happenings in Bend!